Security and processing of personal data (information pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data ( hereinafter “Regulation”).
We thank you for visiting our website www.oliodicarlo.it ITALTIPICI S.r.l is co-owner together with ORIZZONTI HOLDING S.p.a (hereinafter jointly referred to as “the Companies”) of the ownership and management of the oliodicarlo.it site. This page describes how to manage the site with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it and complete the contact form. By completing all fields correctly, with correct and truthful information, the Companies will have the opportunity to provide you with the best possible service.
ITALTIPICI S.r.l soc. Unipersonale with registered office in the Zona Industriale, lotto 7 – 84021 Buccino (SA) – VAT number and C.F. 01219040761 and ORIZZONTI HOLDING S.p.A. with registered office in Via Isca del Pioppo – 85100 Potenza (PZ) – VAT number and C.F. 01562660769
(hereinafter, individually referred to as “Owner” and jointly referred to as “Co-owners“), as co-controllers of the processing, inform you pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR“) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the purposes specified below.
1. Navigation data
The computer systems and computer programs used to operate the site collect some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols (eg IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI addresses – Uniform Resource Identifier – of the requested resources, time of the request, method used in submitting the request to the server, size of the file obtained in response, numerical code about the status of the response made by the server – good end, error, etc. – and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment). Although this is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, by their nature they could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information not associated with any user identification data on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the website www.oliodicarlo.it
2. Data provided voluntarily by the user
No provision of personal data by the user is required to consult the site. However, any contacts with ITALTIPICI S.r.l. and / or with ORIZZONTI HOLDING S.p.A., via the form in the Contact Us section, or the optional, explicit and spontaneous sending of messages, by electronic or traditional mail, to the addresses of ITALTIPICI S.r.l. and / or ORIZZONTI HOLDING S.p.A. indicated on the site entail the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, including e-mail address, or the relevant telephone number, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the related communications.
These data will be used for the sole purpose of following up on the user’s request and may be disclosed to third parties only if this is necessary for this purpose.
For the processing of data for these purposes, your consent is not required since the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract of which you are a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at your request (Article 6, paragraph 1, lett. b) of the Regulation), as well as, where applicable, to fulfill a legal obligation (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) of the Regulation).
The data will be processed by personnel appointed by ITALTIPICI S.r.l. and / or by ORIZZONTI HOLDING S.p.A. with procedures, technical and IT tools suitable to protect the confidentiality and security of your data and consists in their collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation, destruction of the same including the combination of two or more of the aforementioned activities.
These data are kept for the time strictly necessary to provide the user with the requested service and are deleted immediately thereafter, without prejudice to further storage obligations required by law. Your information will not be disseminated.
3. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools; d) the identification details of the owner, managers and designated representative pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the data subject’s right to object, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes using automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
You have the right to revoke any consent given regarding the processing of your sensitive data at any time.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
4. How to exercise rights
You can exercise the rights guaranteed by the GDPR at any time by contacting the Data Controller in the following ways:
- by sending a registered letter with return receipt to the registered office of the Data Controllers;
- by sending an e-mail message to [email protected]
5. Co-owners, managers, appointees and DPO
The data controllers are ITALTIPICI S.r.l soc. Unipersonale and ORIZZONTI HOLDING S.p.A. The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the registered office of the Data Controllers. The Data Controllers have appointed the data protection officer who can be contacted at the following e-mail address [email protected]